Monday, November 30, 2009

Hold it down award of the week goes to....

Well I hope everyone had a lovely holiday...it seems some had more eventful days than others (I know I did).

Enter Tiger Woods Head Casers....Now I'll admit I just got all the "details" today...but it sounds like Tiger is doing what everybody preaches and practicing NO SNITCHING! Not on his wifey or his hoe or himself...I'm just saying...

Now he says:
As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.

*...But what a reckless accident in your all to well known territory aka HOME at 2:25am says is that you mighta messed up and Elin got yo ass and you know better....

GO HEAD...on all fronts....

Mama didn't raise no fool....even if we do all make mistakes lol....

For more info:
Hill: Howling wolves at Tiger's door

Posted using ShareThis

0 comments:

A lil inside mi noggin..

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
I'm blunt...and rather observant...DUH that means I should blog! I suffer from, no let me rephrase, I combat living with an AVM on a daily basis. An AVM is an Abnormal Veinous Malformation which affects about 250,000 people in the US (http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/dept/cerebro/AVM.htm#Link8). It affects everyone differently, for me it's caused a constant headache since 2003...litterally. I've been in countless doctors offices, been poked and proded, been through the emotions of being misdiagnosed with a brain tumor. Needless to say, I've been through a lot and not just because of my...let's call it an ailment. Above all I've developed a less than common outlook on life and perception of things.Don't for one minute misconstrue, I'm in no way a victim, I'm self-sufficient almost to a fault and encourage others to turn their weaknesses into empowerment. It builds character and makes for one hell of a screenplay ha! That combined with growing up immersed in a semi-charmed world, and the glitz and glamour of Hollyweird leads to some interesting anecdotes...Here are my thoughts...

There are many other Headcases in the world...here are a few..